Saturday, December 3, 2011

GUYLOU'S INIMITABILITY CHRISTMAS BLOG HOP


Merry Christmas!    Happy Chanukah!  A JoyousNew Year!
Don't you just love Sundae?  She reminds me of  AWOL, my beloved (now deceased) toy poodle.  Awol, would always have a "Wonder what I'm supposed to do with this thing " look on his face whenever we put bows on his chew toy gifts.

Supplies: Cardstock: Neenah Solar White and Epic Black Linen, Bazzill Basics Grey,  Warehouse Metallic Black ; Image: "Sundae and Her Bone" Gulou's Inimitability; Inks: Momento Rich Cocoa; Ribbon: Offray's Man's Best Friend Single-Face Satin; Brads: S.E.I. "Windsor" Collection.  Sundae was colored with Chalk pencils!

I am very pleased to annouonce that  I have joined the Design Team of
  Guylou's Inimitability

It is a Delight To  Join Such A Talented Group Of Ladies!

If you came from  Guylou’s Inimitability , you are on the right path. If not, then please start at Guylou’s Inimitability or refer to the blog hop list at the end of this post to get you on the right track. The hop will open today at 9:00am EST and end at 9:00pm EST tonight.

This is my chance to thank Guylou, and my new teammates, for giving me this wonderful opportunity to create with such fabulous digis!

My Prizes:
Please take a moment to leave a comment. I will draw two winners, one will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Inimitability Online Store ; another will win a GI digistamp called "Sundae and Her Bone" which I used for the card displayed in the frame above.

Blog Hop prizes:
My secret word is "Wish" Don't forget to enter the secret phrase the InLinkz on Guylou's Inimitability once you have figured it out. By entering, you will have a chance to win one of the two grand prizes: a $25 gift certificate and a $15 gift certificate from Guylou's Inimitability Online Store.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed it! Your next stop is Gina's.
Free Digistamps:

To thank you for your support, Guylou is offering you the Wreath with and without bow digistamps for free during the blog hop. Please visit Guylou's Inimitability Online Store, for details on how these lovely digital image can be yours ...free!


Blog Hop Order:
Guylou's Inimitability 
Chana - You Are Here!
Gina

19 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Chana - Sundae looks so life like and love that ribbon!!! So happy that you are making your debut today - and so happy that you're on our team!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Chana! Great coloring of Sundae! I am going to ditto Sara and say how happy we all are that you have joined our family! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big welcome to you Chana!!! We are so happy to have you on the team!!! Your card is so beautiful! Sundae is my Miniature Poodle and I have Chili who is my Toy Poodle (Will have to capture her in one of my drawings one of these days).
    Thanks for joining the team!!!
    Cheers!
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Congratulations on making the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on joining one super, duper, oh so stunning team!!!! Gis a joy , as is the rest of the team, they are alll so close to my heart, you will enjoy!!
    Love the card, Sundae sure looks so playful....:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to our team, Chana! We're so excited to have you. I can't believe the amount of texture and dimension you managed to get into Sundae's fur. It looks really cool and real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card Chana! Left you some love on a different blog of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chana, I am so very proud of you,and happy for you also,congrats on making the DT.Your work is always so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Chana! So happy for you! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Chana on joing this team. Love your card

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card! Congratulations on joining the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on becoming a part of G's fabulous team! I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations in the future. Love what you did with Sundae...his fur looks so real.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Chana on being added to Guylou's DT! I love your fur coloring technique used on Sundae and look forward to seeing future works!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Chana, look at all that texture on the fur! Go girl! So happy you're with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! Congrats on joining the DT at Guylous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful opportunity Chana! Here's wishing you the best on the Design Team. Can't wait to see your many creations.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on joining the DT! Very cute card and love the big bow! Awesome coloring of the fur and bone! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on joining the Outlawzchallenges and Gyulous DT! With your creative mind you will be a great asset.
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card Chana, congrats on the design team. You are going to enjoy this group of ladies so much!!
    hugs~Bren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana