Monday, January 16, 2012

National Nothing Day

Hello, Cardies!  Well Today is National Nothing Day!  Over at The Outlawz, The Greetings Challenge Group's theme for the week is "Nothing But Your Sentiment and One Embellishment."  You can use layers, but they cannot have decorative edges.  Embossing and Die Cuts are okay!  I am commenting on all entries, so if you join THE OUTLAWZ AND THEN JOIN THE GREETINGS CHALLENGE, Nothing may take on a whole new meaning for you!!

Comments left on this project will be counted in the drawing for prizes (but not for the FEATURED PROJECT DRAWING)! 


8 comments:

  1. Wow, Chana! This is beautiful! I love the red and white combo and the gorgeous diecut! Very eye-catching design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla! Your are the first to comment on this project. You have won 1 digi from Guylou's Inimitability's new Serena Winter Collection. Please go to Guylou's site and pick the Serena you would like to have. Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a real challenge here. I am so use to over doing a card....I can't wait to come up with something. Is that a silhouette cut out? Just beautiful
    Felisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beautiful simplicity of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Chana and I love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card. Love the red frame you used. Sweet and Simple

    ReplyDelete
  7. You totally LOST me on the Polka Dot card, and coming here now...hope I did it correctly!! I'm guessing you have two blogs?

    I loved this card when I first saw it in the Greeting's Challenge! It's a perfect CAS style!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, girl. Trina sent me over here, said something about how I won some free digis and hadn't replied. I'm so out of the loop lately, I'm sorry. You can email me at RSL314@verizon.net, if they're still available. sorry about that!

    As for your project, I love the color scheme. This card is really elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana