Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A CHOICE OF COLORS - JACKSON'S DIGITAL EXPRESSIONS


Hi, this is DT Image Release Week over at Jackson's Digital Expressions.  Each month, Robert creates images exclusively for the design team.  These images are released to the general public after the DT has had an opportunity to create with them for the first challenge of the month.  This week, three of the new images are featured in our challenge.  You have to vist the blog to see what Roz did with Robert's new "Purse". Trust me, it is gorgeous!

Hop over to Jackson's Digital Expressions and join in the Challenge. This week, the challenge is being hosted by The Color Challenge Team and they have chosen some wonderful colors to work with.  As always, the Challenge is "Anything Goes" so you don't have to use the inspiration colors  Also, make sure you check out Robert's Site Fine Arts By Robert Jackson.  He releases new images bi-weekly, so there are a lot of great new images to choose from.

I am still working on visiting all of my followers, so, if I have not been to your blog yet, hold on, I'm comin'.
Hugz,
Chana

Challenge Entries:
Just Keep On Creating - Anything Goes and Travel Comment
Tammy's Scrapin Corner  -  "For The Girls"
Make It Monday - Always Anything Goes

11 comments:

  1. Both cards are gorgeous, Chana! Fantastic coloring and designs! Love Robert's new images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THe cards are gorgeous Chana! I love your colouring and your design rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Chana love all the elements. Thanks for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful Image and the coloring is just awesome. I love the color choice this week.

    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous06 June, 2012

    I saw your cards on Jackson's. They are beautiful. I love those colors together. Thanks for coming by my blog. I predict we will be in the same group one of these days! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are wonderful Chana! Love the colors! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are so amazing Chana! Just adore the sentiment that you have paired with that awesome shoe (if you find a pair let me know ;) I would love to have them!

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two delightful cards. Lovely images and great use of colour. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  10. exciting new images and you showcased them beautifully and loved those sentiments too . Thanks for sharing on make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love these cards, the sentiments you have used go perfectly with the main image. I have been wanting to get the lady image and I might just do that now after seeing your gorgeous card.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana