Monday, June 18, 2012

Just Thanks - Outlawz Greetings Challenge

Hello Cardies!  Thanks for stopping by!  This week at The Outlawz, The Greetings Challenge Team is playing Tic Tacky Toe!  I chose Flowers, Lace, and Pearls.  I really wanted to play with my new EK Large Retro Flower Punch, and I wanted to use this pretty peach paper!  Worked out pretty well.  I am putting together a "Card Basket" for my sister and this one is definitely going into it!  Hope you will join us at The Outlawz!

Hugz,
Chana

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - such a lovely colour combo and I love that jewelled piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card,love the details and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chana, your chosen colors are stunning as are the flowers and the pearl charm. I would frame this card rather than give it away if I were your sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Chana! Love the colors and lace and other beautiful details! Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chana thank you so much for your lovely comments whilst I was away .
    What fabulous creations you have been making, since my last visit .
    THIS ONE IS STUNNING !!!
    I love it what a fantastic creation , beautiful lace fab flower and the brooch embellishment is beautiful .
    Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, for all the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chana, this is just beautiful. I love it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So soft, pretty and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana