Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SWEET THANKS!!!


IMAGE BY  THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE
 Okay, I know that crafting blogs are supposed to be non-political, but I can't help it!  This is a big "THANK YOU" to everyone who voted for my Guy, President Obama!  And a big "THANK YOU" to everyone who voted.  I am a child of the sixties and I marched for the right to vote, to sit down at the counter in Woolworths, to attend the college of my choice!  At the end of all the marching, change was effected through the vote.   So Thanks, Thanks, and Thanks!

This "Candyland" image is really a winter scene, but when I was working on the image, I kept thinking,  "No one is ever cold in Candy Land.  What would be the fun in that?"  I love this image, though and maybe next time I will put snow on the ground instead of grass.  If you want to see more wonderful "Candyland" images, go on over to The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog and check out the marvelous designs by my fellow designers!

Thanks for stopping by
Hugz,
Chana



9 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Chana! Love the image and the bright colors you used! Great design! Glad you are a happy camper today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Chana!!
    Love the image :)

    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chana, this is so bright and cheerful--love it! Love that fun image, your great colors & coloring, the embossing & cool embellishment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. No pun intended when I say your candy card is sweet :) I'm also happy about the outcome of the election.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My granddaughters would have loved this when they were younger, Chana! Candy Land was their favorite game of all times back then. Fab card. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how bright and colourful this card is. Great way to say thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun, bright card. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, love the sweetie town!! Such a bright, happy card! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana