Wednesday, December 5, 2012

WHAT'S COOKING - Recipe Swap




Hello, Cardies,
We are having a recipe swap over at Stamp-N-Doodle.  Create a recipe card, and place it in our challenge.  Lynn plans to compile the recipes into a digital book and share.  If you would like to have your recipe included, add your project to our challenge and in the link at the end of this post.


This sleeve will eventually end up in a recipe box that I am working on. I had some handwritten tags left over from Thanksgiving, so I just added them to the front of this sleeve.
The recipe name will be printed on a tab and attached to each card!

The recipe sleeves are made from envelopes.


 Loading InLinkz ...

3 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous! my neighbor loves stuff like that. So I'm thinking it would make a fun Christmas gift. More reds, though, and less orange. The pie girl is super cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, Chana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous design for recipe cards and recipe card holder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana