Saturday, January 19, 2013

Once Upon A Springtime Mini - Designer's Choice

Nicely Done Designs - Show Me The Mini

If you love making mini albums, then we have the challenge for you.  You have two weeks to complete your album and post it to the challenge.   The winner of the challenge will win a Graphic 45 8"x 8" paper pad and the new Envelope Punch Board.

I used G45's Once Upon A Springtime for my mini.






The tutorial for this mini can be found at G45.  I added a few extra panels to mine to accommodate the large number of photos I want to put into the album.  Thanks for stopping by!  Hugz, Chana

5 comments:

  1. The papers are so scrumptious! Great project, Chana.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the texture on the front of your mini album, Chana! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness this is just gorgeous! I will have to go check out the tutorial. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Chana! This project blows me away. I have done projects similar to this one but you always take your and extra mile! Wonderful job! Congrats on the new grandbaby too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana