Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Through The Craftroom Door - Tutorial

Shadow Box Book Card with 3D Effect

Hi, Crafty Peeps,

This month I did a tutorial for Through The Craft Room Door Magazine, an online magazine owned by  my friend, Colleen.  If you are not a subscriber, I would recommend that you check it out.  Each issue is packed full of tutorials, projects, and free digital images from wonderful artists.



 It is difficult to see in the photos, but there is a piece of plastic in the middle of the books card.  Objects are attached on top and underneath the plastic and on the base of the book card.  This creates a 3 dimensional effect.  I will post the Step Tutorial Tomorrow!

Hugz,


Chana

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana