Wednesday, January 29, 2014

The Outlawz Greetings Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello, Crafty Peeps!
This is Anything Goes Week at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge.  I am late posting this project, but wanted to share this adorable image by our new sponsor Art By Miran!  I love these images and they have become very popular in a short period of time.

I am committed to using my scraps and not ending up with boxes  of perfectly good paper that I usually end up throwing away when it becomes too much.  I need to come up with a good system for storing pieces that work together.  I got pretty luck with these two, I think.

I managed to keep the embellishments to a minimum.  I toyed with flowers and bows and pearl flourishes, but they all seemed incongruous.  Decided to just let the delightful image pretty much stand it's own. 
 I use these Tim Holtz tickets so infrequently.  Thought they might be interesting in this design.  Was concern they might overwhelm the design, but they actually added balance.
Simple banner on the inside finishes off the design.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card and fabulous colours Chana.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute!!
    Fun and bright colors, too!! :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana