Sunday, March 30, 2014

Through The Craft Room Door Tutorial - Designer Tool Boxes

Hi, Crafty Peeps!
Today I want to share with you a tutorial that I did for Through The Craft Room Door Magazine.  The Tutorial is in the current Spring Edition.   TTCRD Magazine is owned by my great crafting buddy, Colleen Holmes (some of you may know Colleen as the Owner of The Outlawz Challenges NING.) 

Each Edition is filled with fun projects, interesting articles, free digis and load and loads of inspiration.  If you are not a subscriber, there is no time like the present.

I have a Step Tutorial for this project that will be posted here in a couple of days.





HERS


HIS







These are super fun to make and are great for holding brads and other small craft items.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugz,

3 comments:

  1. these are stunning Chana so beautiful made.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice project there. But it had to be Easter over at MSC this time
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chana, AMAZING project. You are so talented. Thank you for joining us this week and sharing your project. Nancy, DT Hiding In My Craft Room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate it! I try to reciprocate and visit your blogs. If I don't get to you right away, please know that I am on my way there to thank you for your visit.
Happy Crafting!
Hugz,
Chana